All times are list in CST (Kansas)
If you are looking for league schedules/stats go to
PPD PRE-QUALIFY ROUNDS
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:00am on Saturday, repeating until August 25, 2018
- i. Pre-Qualifier tournaments are 100% payback.
- ii. Pre-Qualifier tournament entry fee is $50.00 per person per Pre-Qualifier.
- iii. Payouts are $300 to the winner of each bracket and $25 paid all the way to last place. See 2018 PPD flyer for details of each position payout.
- iv. Pre-Qualifier tournaments are Singles with 32-players per bracket.
- v. The top finishing men and women in each 32-person bracket advance to their gender’s TOC Elite Finale
- vi. Pre-Qualifier player registration begins at 9 am CST on June 1st and continues through August 23rd, 2018.
- vii. A PPD vendor may award a voucher to any eligible player
- viii. Qualifier vouchers may be awarded to any player that has participated in a minimum of 350 league games, during the preceding TOC-year (July 15 – July 14 year-to-year) where the player has achieved a minimum average Mark Per Round (mpr) or Point Per Dart (ppd) (Open/In Open/Out games only) of: • For Men: 2.5 MPR or 25 PPD, or higher standards as may be established by the local PPD league vendor.
- • For Women: 1.65 MPR or 16.5 PPD, or higher standards as may be established by the local PPD league vendor.
- ix. A Qualifier voucher enables a player to register to compete in any of the five Saturday Pre-Qualifier tournament rounds.
- x. A player may earn multiple vouchers but can only use one voucher at a time. Each eligible player may earn a maximum of five (5) Qualifier vouchers.
- xi. Once a player earns “known” advancement to their gender’s Elite Finale, the player cannot participate in another Pre-Qualifier tournament.
- xii. A player that does not achieve a finishing position, “known” to be, high enough to advance to their gender’s Elite Finale, can be awarded another voucher to enable them to register for the next Pre-Qualifier round.
- xiii. Each PPD member/vendor has the option to increase player voucher requirements above PPD set standards
Men’s Pre-Qualifier: Women’s Pre-Qualifier:
Winner’s Side: Race to two – Cricket. Winner’s Side: Race to two – Cricket. Loser’s Side: Race to two – Cricket, Tiebreaker – 501. Loser’s Side: Race to two – Cricket/501, Tiebreaker – 501. Last Chance Side: One game of Cricket. Last Chance Side: One game 701.
Pre-King-Seat match is race to three – Cricket. Pre-Queen-Seat match is race to three – Cricket.
King-Seat match is race to four – Cricket. Queen-Seat match is race to four – Cricket.
Note: June 30, 2018 will test Cricket on Last Chance
Side to determine if time allows for Cricket in that game.