The Maximum Darts tournament fund is built using a portion of weekly league fees from Maximum Darts leagues.
More info at Help Desk
How Does the MaxDarts Tournament Fund Work?
- Each MaxDarts league contributes $3 per match per player to the tournament fund which is used to add bonus money to special MaxDarts events.
- Players earn 20 MAX Points for every match played in Max leagues. When a player subs for a team, they earn these points as well as a percentage of the team’s overall winnings.
- Bonus points are awarded in BOTH leagues and tournaments based on finish place.
- Higher points lead to higher bonuses and invites to exclusive events.
- Full details for the 2018/19 season are still being worked out and will be communicated as soon as they are complete.
During the 2017/18 season:
- The Max leagues in the 1st half of the season contributed $1 per player per match
- The Max leagues in the 2nd half contributed $3 per player per match
- PPD leagues played on MAX boards contributed 50 cents per player per match.
- (in order to be able to count PPD league matches toward Maximum Darts rewards such as TOC vouchers and year end event in September)